On the Market in Summit County
With its multiple towns and ski hills, Colorado’s Summit County offers skiers an abundance of choice.
Breckenridge, CO $3,565,000
Timber-and-stone styling lends alpine cred to this finely detailed home in a private wooded setting 10 minutes from town. With wine cellar, library, exercise and media rooms and gourmet kitchen with 48-inch Wolf range.
- Address: 264 Juniata Circle
- Size: 5 bedrooms, 6.5 baths; 6,779 square feet Built: 2000
- Location: On 2 wooded acres backing up to National Forest and overlooking Breckenridge Ski Resort.
- Listing Agents: Marty Frank & Barrie Stimson, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, 970-453-0550
LAKE VIEW PENTHOUSE
Frisco, CO $920,000
In the green-build Watertower Place community, this sunny top-floor turnkey condo enjoys soaring ceilings, high-end finishes, a private garage and lake and mountain views.
- Address: 45 Watertower Way, #203 Size: 3 bedrooms + loft, 3 baths; 1,787 square feet
- Built: 2008 Location: Centrally located near Frisco’s Main Street shops and Lake Dillon Marina.
- Listing Agent: James Schlegel, Slifer, Smith & Frampton Real Estate, 970-389-3528
Breckenridge, CO $1,875,000
Don’t let its centenarian street-face fool you. This charming Victorian boasts a fully updated interior, 3-car garage and $78K in rentals already on the books for 2017.
- Address: 407 Ridge St. Size: 8 bedrooms, 7.5 baths; 6,094 square feet Built: 1900
- Location: In the heart of Breck’s Historic District, a half block off Main Street and 300 yards from the QuickSilver Lift.
- Listing Agent: Kristin Coriano-Corsette, Metro Brokers Cross Country Real Estate, 970-389-0900
On the Market: Slopeside 2-Bedroom CondosSaveSave