How to Create a Winter Wonderland Centerpiece
With party season in full swing, it’s a perfect time to fill your space with beautiful blooms and the festive scent of pine. Winter brings pretty greens that have great lasting powers, wonderful textures, and berries, as well as the return of peonies. It’s one of my favorite times of the year to bring fresh flowers into your home to add color and warmth while the world outside is covered in snow.
What You’ll Need:
- Water tight container
- 1 block of floral foam
- A variety of greens (cedar, juniper, bay leaf, pine)
- Berries (privet, juniper, silver eucalyptus pods)
Time to Arrange:
1. Soak floral foam, cut to size, and add to vase.
2. Green out the container to start a base and shape.
3. Add three stems of hydrangea.
4. Start with the big focal blooms, adding in odd numbers.
5. Continue adding flowers, finishing with the smallest blooms.
6. Accent with berries and texture.
7. Now Enjoy!