The Telluride Art + Architecture Weekend
Are you an art lover? Make a weekend of it in the Telluride arts district.
Over the course Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19, the tour—from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm—will feature 10 venues in which creative teams bring you the ultimate artful experience. Stops include prestigious new and historic homes, studios, and innovative alternative venues.
At each stop on the tour, a creative team of architects, chefs, artists and designers collaborate to provide an intimate experience for guests. Each venue will feature food and wine tastings prepared by local chefs, art exhibits, artist and chef demonstrations, live music, performances, artist talks, tours with the architects and designers, and surprises at each stop on the way.
The event culminates with cash awards given to artist teams that you will help select with your vote.
THE SCHEDULE SNAPSHOT
Wednesday, July 15, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Twenty(by)Telluride
Saturday, July 18, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm: A+A Home and Venue TOUR
Sunday, July 19, 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Historic Walking Tour with Ashley Boling
Sunday, July 19, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm: A+A Home and Venue TOUR
Sunday, July 19, 5:00 – 8:00 pm: Closing Party at Telluride Transfer Warehouse
Art Lover's Passes are available and include:
Friday, July 17: Ah Haa Art Auction
Saturday or Sunday, July 18/19: Shakespeare in the Park
THE 2015 VENUES
SATURDAY JULY 18
1. SANTE HOME: Peter Sante Home – 123 E Columbia
2. THE.HEF: Narcis Tudor Home – 504 W Colorado
3. THE BOOK BUILDERS: American Academy of Bookbinding Institute – 117 North Willow Street
4. THE PINHEAD PRINT SHOP: Pinhead Institute- 300 Mahoney Dr.
5. EASLEY’S ALLEY: Mary Ellen and Clifford Hanson’s Home – 565 E Colorado
SUNDAY JULY 19
1. CLAY AND SADDLE: River Front Estate- 510 w Depot Avenue
2. CASA STORICA: Historic Home – 229 E Columbia
3. TEAM TINY: Tiny Home Village – 283 South Fir (Stronghouse Lot)
4. LIGHT PLAY: MiXX projects + atelier – 307 E Colorado
5. TRU LUX: Main Street Penthouse – 209 E Colorado Ave
Team and individual prizes will be awarded for the most stellar projects of the weekend. All teams showcased during the tour will be eligible for the $3,000 Audience Choice Team Prize, and all participating artists will, be eligible for the Juried Individual Prizes of $1000, $500 and $500.
Curious about ticket prices or hoping to learn more? Visit the Telluride Art + Architecture Weekend website.
See also: Tom Cruise's $59 Million Telluride Home