The New CherryArts Festival at Stanley Marketplace
Join the fun October 23-25 for CherryArts Festival at Stanley produced by the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, presented in association with Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine!
[Art by Jessica Magee]
CherryArts is excited to partner with Stanley Marketplace in their opening year to create an event that will grow and thrive within this unique urban marketplace. CherryArts Festival at Stanley will feature national artists, local flavor, family entertainment, Home Design Vignettes by Colorado Homes & Lifestyles, and the Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Kitchen presented by Specialty Appliance.
CherryArts at Stanley will celebrate the culinary arts with two valuable opportunities: 1) the Grand Tasting and 2) a live demonstration at our culinary demonstration kitchen tent. At both of these events will feature Denver’s most accomplished and acclaimed chefs, Kevin Taylor.
Kevin’s most anticipated restaurant, Stanley Beer Hall, will open in early 2016 within the Stanley Marketplace. Within Denver’s much-admired Center for the Performing Arts, guests enjoy modern cuisine at Kevin Taylor’s at the Opera House, and casual pre- and post-theater fare in Limelight Supper Club & Lounge. At the nearby Denver Art Museum, Kevin further entices those with an affinity for the arts with the contemporary-American Palettes. For those who travel outside the city to enjoy the Central City Opera each summer, Rouge, in the Teller House, serves modern mountain chophouse cuisine in a uniquely historic setting. Although each restaurant’s menu and style offers diners a singular experience, Taylor’s belief in fresh ingredients and beautiful presentation is a common thread throughout all.
Stanley is a creative venue with grand ambitions and is like no other marketplace. It is a former aviation facility with mixed indoor and outdoor spaces located in the Stapleton neighborhood.
WHAT MAKES CHERRYARTS FEST AT STANLEY DIFFERENT?
- Produced by Cherry Creek Arts Festival in collaboration with Stanley Marketplace
- Sense of place, intimate and unique location, mixed indoor and outdoor spaces, free and easy parking
- Non-profit event benefiting year-round art education programs
- Combination of offerings at event (nationally juried visual artists, culture, vendors, urban programming, collaborations, creative living, art installations)
- Preview weekend for Stanley Marketplace
WHO WOULD LOVE THIS EVENT?
Everyone will love this event: local neighborhoods, families, diverse local cultures, trend setters, style makers, creative culture leaders, place makers, local residential art buyers, and those who simply love great festivals!
WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?
Ticketed VIP Opening Night
Friday October 23, 6:00pm—9:00pm
- Fundraiser benefitting CherryArts 501c3 non-profit mission education programs
- Exclusive first-look at Stanley Marketplace, national juried visual artists and other vendors
- Open bar of sponsored beverages
- “Grand Tasting” of all future Stanley Marketplace restaurants, samples from future vendors
- Special entertainment and programming
Public Opening of CherryArts Fest at Stanley
Saturday October 24,10:00am—5:00pm and Sunday October 25, 10:00am—5:00pm
- Free admission to entire facility and programming
- Food and beverage sales by CherryArts
For more information, visit the CherryArts at Stanley webpage.