People's Choice Winner: Summit County Parade of Homes
We asked; you answered. Take a look at voters' favorite home on the 2015 tour
For the 21st year, the Summit County Builders Association proudly hosts the 2015 Summit County Parade of Homes, which raises the bar on mountain home construction. This year’s entries included custom homes, a remodeled home, as well as spec homes ready for someone to claim as their own.
Although the competition was fierce, we asked you which home you liked above the rest. Now that the Parade has come to a close, here's the winner of the People's Choice Award!
Home #4: 201 Shooting Star Way
This beautiful Mesa Cortina property was reworked into an open, inviting environment with a fabulous hot tub, fire pit area, and front deck perfect for stargazing.
Some of the home's highlights:
- 3,400 square feet
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Expansive views of Lake Dillon from the living area and deck
- Complete remodel and addition
- New open kitchen plan
- Redesigned lighting plan
- Custom cabinetry throughout
- Custom metal work by Breck Ironworks
- Fireplace surround and stonework by BikBuilt with custom mantel of reclaimed wood
- Extensive interior and exterior use of Wyoming snow fence by Centennial Woods
- New high-efficiency boiler
- Great attention given to repurposing and donating original cabinets, doors, appliances, fixtures, windows, and decking after being carefully dismantled
Curious about the other properties? Take a look at all the 2015 Summit County Parade of Home entries.