On the Market: Ski-Town Studios
These high-country small spaces live large with a wealth of hotel-style amenities
MANOR VAIL LODGE
Creative layout incorporates spacious custom kitchen, fireplace, separate desk area and deck over Gore Creek. Hotel services—including concierge, fitness center and on-site Ski Butlers—add vacation ease year-round.
- Address: 595 Vail Valley Drive, #E277
- Size: 1 bath; 688 square feet
- Built: 1968
- Location: East Vail base of Golden Peak (quickest route to Back Bowls).
- Listing Agent: Sue Rychel & Julie Ozog, Slifer Smith & Frampton, 970-477-5730, vailrealestate.com
Sleek black granite, Italian light-oak cabinetry and an integrated under-counter Sub-Zero refrigerator are a few of the ultra-luxe features in this Jean-Michel Gathy designed studio. Over-the-top personalized service and LEED Gold Certification up the indulgence factor.
- Address: 130 Wood Road, #624
- Size: 1 bath; 382 square feet
- Built: 2010
- Location: Ski-in, ski-out convenience in gleaming new (under-construction) Snowmass Base Village.
- Listing Agents: Viceroy Residences Snowmass, 855-923-4500, viceroysnowmasssales.com
Park City, Utah
Small space shines with polished wood floors and window breakfast nook, plus pool, fire pit, 24-hour front desk and new rustic-contemporary common room. Best-of-both-worlds
in-town setting overlooks Rail Trail.
- Address: 2105 Prospector Ave., #217
- Size: 1 bath; 321 square feet
- Built: 1978
- Location: Quiet wooded spot offers downtown living, nearby slopes and 400 miles of trails.
- Listing Agent: Shannon Lee, Summit Sotheby’s International, 435-901-2685, parkcitydeervalleyproperties.com
On the Market: Slopeside 2-Bedroom Condos
On the Market: Summit County