A Private Retreat in Jackson Hole
The area’s most expensive home sits on nearly 300 acres and 4.5 miles of private Salt River waters
This hidden-away luxury mountain home in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, is the area’s most expensive luxury estate—currently listed for $29.9 million—and it’s not hard to see why. The ranch is tucked away in a remote spot, sitting on nearly 300 private and gated acres, and yet is still close to world-class Jackson Hole amenities.
The property is comprised of multiple buildings, including an estate-level three-bedroom home, a Day Lodge, a five-acre organic garden with raised beds and greenhouses, a historic homesteader's cabin, ranching facilities ready to be used, a helicopter pad installation underway, ample outdoor living space, and some of the best fly-fishing the West has to offer.
The main residence boasts three bedrooms—a master and two guest bedrooms, all en suite—as well as:
- a chef’s kitchen, pantry, and butler’s pantry
- hand-tooled hickory flooring
- a game room with a custom handmade Spanish Tressara pool table
- a 5,000-square-foot garage
- two fireplaces—and one French walk-in fireplace from the late 1700s
- a gym and an office
The Day Lodge offers a private restaurant capability with a commercial kitchen, numerous fireplaces (another dating to the 1700s), tons of outdoor living spaces, mahogany and marble bar, direct fishing access out the door—and even a locker room with a premier shower for your fishing waders.
An old homesteaders flyshop cabin from the 1800s sits along the Salt River and is equipped with fly-fishing gear, separate river-side seating for entertaining, and an enormous fire pit.
The land itself boasts:
- approximately 4.5 miles of premier, world-class fishing on the Salt River and private spring creeks
- groomed trails for easy access to fly-fishing, hiking, and exploring the beauty of the Jackson landscape
- and, to rest after a long day of adventure, a courtyard with a grill, wood-burning pizza oven, and separate fireplace
Take a look below.
Learn more about this property here.SaveSave