Mountain Living will feature Top Women in Architecture with noteworthy careers in residential design in the Rocky Mountain West. The awards will honor female architects who have made a significant contribution to their profession and impact to residential design.
The selected architects will be announced in March, featured in our May/June issue, and celebrated in May at a Denver luncheon.
Entries due Friday, January 31, 2020 by 5PM.
- Nominees must be residential architecture professionals
- Nominees must primarily live, work, or have a fully staffed office in the Rocky Mountain West.
- Nominees must have made significant and noteworthy contributions to the growth and prominence of the residential design field in The Rocky Mountain West.
- The nominee’s body of work must be of the very highest quality. Demonstration of this can be through publication, industry awards and peer recognition, or other evidence.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL
All nominees must provide the following:
- Completed entry form.
- Resume or professional work history and a one-page cover letter discussing design philosophy, leadership, mentoring, and community service.
- Brief descriptions and professional photos of 4-5 representative projects located in the Rocky Mountain West. (total 4-5 images for each project) No renderings please. Lo res images are allowed for submission, however hi res images must be available for publication.
- Material should be submitted via email or electronic service such as Hightail or Dropbox in non-expiring files, no later than Friday, January 31, 2020 at 5 PM. Please do not mail hardcopy documents or photos; they will not be forwarded to the judges or returned.
- All nomination support material should be sent in a single email with attachments (entry form, resume/professional work history, and projects OR entries may be compiled into a single document such as a PDF—OR sent via Hightail or Dropbox in a non-expiring file.
- The selection committee will use all nomination materials submitted by deadline for the first round of evaluations.
- Selected finalists may be contacted in February for additional material in support of their candidacy. The selection committee will then meet to make its final choices, and Top Women in Architecture will be announced in March 2020 and featured in our May/June 2020 issue.
- A separate entry must be submitted for each nominee.
- Individuals may be nominated either by members of the design community or the general public. Self-nomination is encouraged.
- All entries must be sent to Darla Worden at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. MDT on Friday, January 31, 2020.
Contact: Darla Worden, Editor in Chief, email@example.com
DEADLINE: JANUARY 31, 2020