A Tasty Kick-Off to the CherryArts Festival at Stanley
You're invited to the 2016 Opening Night Grand Tasting!
Please join us for the CherryArts Festival at Stanley 2016 Opening Night Grand Tasting!
On Friday, September 16, enjoy an exclusive first-look and art buying opportunity with national juried visual artists, and come hungry because this special evening features a “Grand Tasting” of future Stanley Marketplace businesses and incredible local flavors. Your Opening Night experience is topped-off with amazing and interactive art installations, live entertainment, open-bar cocktails and more!
NEW: Special VIP 5:00 p.m. early entry tickets are available and include one-hour early entry and special VIP-only party, limited to 100 patrons.
The CherryArts Festival at Stanley is a celebration of national art and local flavor on the border of Aurora and Stapleton. The Stanley Marketplace is a former aviation building that’s being transformed into a food-centric, community inspired hub on the border of Aurora and Stapleton. Opening in September 2016, Stanley will include a beer hall, multiple restaurants, a fitness center and yoga studio, office space, an events center, and numerous retail options.
- Opening Night "Grand Tasting" ticketed event on Friday, September 16th
- FREE Admission Saturday September 17th and Sunday September 18th
- Family activities, interactive art installations, live entertainment
- Produced by the Cherry Creek Arts Festival; proceeds benefit CherryArts, whose 501c3 non-profit mission provides access to art and supports art education year-round
- RSVP and share the Facebook event HERE
- Friday, September 16: Opening Night Grand Tasting*
* ticketed, 5:00pm VIP early entry available
- Saturday, September 17: FREE public festival
- Sunday, September 18: FREE public festival
Get your tickets for the Grand Tasting here. Space is limited!
Be sure to visit the CherryArts Festival at Stanley GRAND TASTING Facebook page for more information!